1. Applicability. 1.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers of ARLIZI and all agreements entered into with ARLIZI.
1.2 In addition to these Terms and Conditions there may apply Additional Terms and Conditions to certain services and / or products when specifically indicated.
1.3 Terms and Conditions may be waived if expressly agreed in writing while the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in force unaltered.
1.4 If the Buyer refers to their General Conditions, those conditions do not apply unless this is expressly agreed in writing by ARLIZI.
1.5 The website of ARLIZI focuses on the international market.
1.6 "Buyer" means any visitor to the website whether a legal person or entity who will enter or has entered into a contractual relationship of any kind with ARLIZI.
1.7 ARLIZI reserves the right to adapt these General Terms and Conditions to the legal standards of The Netherlands.
1.8 By using the ARLIZI website and / or placing an order the Buyer accepts these Terms and Conditions as well as any other rights and obligations as stated on the website.
2. Offers and agreements. 2.1 Offers are valid while stocks last. For offers through the website this will be explicitly mentioned on the site or you will be notified by phone or email.
2.2 A quote is valid for two (2) weeks, unless a different period is stated in the offer.
2.3 A contract is established at the time an order confirmation is sent to the Buyer by email or post to the email or postal address provided by the Buyer. The Buyer is responsible to provide correct contact information.
2.4 The Buyer and ARLIZI explicitly agree that use of electronic communication constitutes a valid agreement as soon as the conditions in Article 2.1 and 2.3 are met. The lack of a signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance. The electronic files of ARLIZI will insofar as the law allows, serve as proof of purchase.
2.5 Information, images, and communications either oral or via telephone or email and statements of applicability with respect to all offers and the main characteristics of the products are stated as accurately as possible. However, ARLIZI does not guarantee that all offers and products are in accordance with the information given or use of thereof. Deviations are no ground for compensation and / or reversing the purchase agreement.
3. Prices. 3.1 All prices are expressed in Euro and in accordance with legal regulations, and they include VAT.
3.2 Special offers are only valid for the period as stated in the offer. This special condition is printed or listed on the website relating to this particular offer.
3.3 The Buyer shall pay the price that ARLIZI has confirmed in accordance with Article 2 of these conditions and which has been communicated to the Buyer.
3.4 The Netherlands: ARLIZI ensures cost-effective delivery and within the Netherlands shipping is free.
Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Spain, Monaco: Shipping is €2.95 per order.
Other European countries: Shipping is €11.95 per order.
Countries outside Europe: Shipping is €16.95 per order.
4. Payment. 4.1 Orders via the internet site can be paid via: iDEAL, Bancontact / Mister Cash, Sofort Banking, AfterPay of credit card.
4.2 Payment must be made in advance. The Buyer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details supplied or specified to the Seller.
4.3 In case that a payment term was agreed with ARLIZI, the Buyer will be in default when the agreed term has expired. Payment terms can only be agreed in writing according to conditions made and agreed at that time.
4.4 In case of non or late payment any additional costs are always paid by the Buyer.
4.5 The Buyer will also be liable for any (extra) judicial costs of any nature whatsoever, that ARLIZI has to make as a result of the Buyer’s breach of the payment obligations.
4.6 In case of late payment ARLIZI is entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect or (further) to suspend delivery until such time that the Buyer has fully complied with the payment obligation, interest and other costs included. 5. Validity of prices. 5.1 All prices for products offered by ARLIZI are valid for two (2) weeks after the offer is sent to the Buyer or is published on the website. Any shorter validity will be specifically mentioned for an individual product offer. ARLIZI reserves the right to increase product prices. All prices are including VAT.
6. Delivery and delivery time frame. 6.1 Orders will be delivered as soon as possible. In principle ARLIZI strives to send orders within two (2) business days. This delivery time is an indication and is never a guaranteed period. ARLIZI can provide further information on delivery times on the website or in writing. Such information is only indicative. The maximum delivery time will be fourteen (14) days unless otherwise agreed. If the delivery time frame cannot be met you will be informed accordingly. You will then have the right to terminate the agreement. Amounts already paid will be credited as soon as possible, but within fourteen (14) days.
6.2 If a product ordered by the Buyer is temporarily out of stock the Buyer will be notified when the product will be available again. The Buyer will be notified of delays by telephone or email.
6.3 Delivery will be at the delivery address specified by the Buyer at the conclusion of the agreement.
6.4 The risk of loss or damage to the product / products that are subject to the agreement shall pass to the Buyer at the time when the goods are legally and / or actually delivered to the Buyer and are in the power of the Buyer or of a third party to be appointed by the Buyer.
6.5 If the Buyer is not at home at the agreed delivery date, then ARLIZI retains the right to charge additional transport costs to the Buyer.
6.6 During transport the products are insured against damage and loss to guarantee optimum safety.
6.7 For deliveries abroad different conditions may apply.
7. Returning items. 7.1 The Buyer is obliged to inspect the goods accurately immediately upon receipt. For agreements with consumer buyers whereby exclusive use is made of electronic communication, the consumer buyer has the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without giving any reasons, to exercise within fourteen (14) days after delivery of the product in question. This right of withdrawal does not cover products that are:
- established in accordance with specifications of the Buyer; - clearly of a personal nature; - cannot be returned due to their nature; - may deteriorate or expire rapidly; - that have been damaged by the Buyer.
7.2 If the consumer buyer exercises the right of withdrawal as mentioned in the previous paragraph, ARLIZI will take care of refunding the purchase costs including the relevant initial shipping costs and the return* costs within fourteen (14) days upon receipt of the returned goods. Returns are to be sent in the original packaging (if possible) by regular mail, see the overview of return costs in the table below. The return address is: PO Box 224, 1250 AE Laren, The Netherlands. Send us an email (email@example.com) with the reason for returning within fourteen (14) days of receipt of order (optional). ARLIZI will use the same payment method for refunds that you used for the purchase, unless you explicitly agree with another payment method. See the overview of return costs in the table below:
In the Netherlands
From Belgium to Netherlands
From UK to Netherlands
From Germany to Netherlands
20 – 50 gr.
50 – 100 gr.
100 – 250 gr.
Letter Box package
*Return costs are free of charge for the following countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Spain and Monaco, for returns from other countries the costs are for the buyers account.
8. Ownership. 8.1 The ownership of the products is transferred to the Buyer after the purchase amount has been paid. The risk of the product passes on to the Buyer at the time of delivery to the Buyer.
9. Warranty and liability. 9.1 ARLIZI guarantees that the delivered goods meet the usual requirements and standards that can be expected and are free from any defects.
9.2 The purchase invoice is evidence regarding the warranty if applicable for that product.
9.3 ARLIZI is never obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of ARLIZI. ARLIZI is never liable for consequential loss, indirect damage and loss of business turnover.
9.4 If ARLIZI, for whatever reason, is obliged to compensate any damages then the compensation shall never exceed an amount equal to the invoice value of the product or service which caused the damage.
9.5 Notwithstanding the provisions of this article, there can be no question of a guarantee if wear and tear can be regarded as a normal result of use and in the following cases: - if changes are made in or to the product, including repairs that are not carried out with the consent of ARLIZI; - if defects are the result of improper use or use not corresponding to the intended use of the product; - if damage is caused by intent, inadvertence or gross negligence.
9.6 The Buyer shall indemnify ARLIZI of any claims by third parties relating to the contract, in so far as the law does not preclude that the damages and costs be borne by the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to return the product(s) to ARLIZI for a proper assessment and handling of the warranty claim. If a complaint is deemed justified ARLIZI is obliged to supply an equivalent product unless otherwise agreed.
9.7 In addition to this warranty provisions common legal warranties remain in force. An arrangement offered by the company as a guarantee does not affect the rights which the Buyer may assert against the company under the law and the original agreement.
10. Complaints. 10.1 If, unfortunately, you are not satisfied with our products, or you have a complaint, please contact our customer service.
10.2 Complaints about the execution of the contract must be submitted to the Seller via email or post promptly, fully and clearly describing, after the Buyer has discovered the defects. The address for complaints is firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 224, 1250 AE, in Laren, The Netherlands.
10.3 Complaints submitted to the Seller will be answered within fourteen (14) days from the day of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the Seller will inform the Buyer within the period of fourteen (14) days confirming receipt and indicating when the Buyer can expect a more detailed answer.
11. Force Majeure. 11.1 In the event of force majeure ARLIZI is not obliged to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, or the obligation is suspended for the duration of the force majeure.
11.2 Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond its control, thus fulfilling obligations to the Buyer in whole or in part is prevented. These circumstances include strikes, fires, business disturbances, power failures, non or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties. Force majeure also includes failures in (telecommunications) networks or connections or communications systems and / or unavailability at any time of the website.
12. Intellectual property. 12.1 The Buyer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights to the information, communications or other expressions concerning the products and / or on the web site reside at ARLIZI, its suppliers or other claimants.
14. Applicable law and competent court. 14.1 All offers and agreements are solely subject to Dutch law.
16. Your rights. 16.1 You can always ask ARLIZI which details about you are processed. For this purpose, please send an email. You can also send an email to ARLIZI to request improvements, additions or other corrections, which ARLIZI will process as soon as possible. If you no longer wish to receive information please notify ARLIZI accordingly. Transmission of information occurs only when your have given your email address and express consent.
ARLIZI, PO Box 224, 1250 AE Laren, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce 59064692, VAT number 853303174B01