The jewelry you buy from ARLIZI has a warranty. The warranty is valid from the date the jewelry is purchased, which is stated on the invoice and / or packing slip that is delivered with your order. The warranty period is three (3) months, this period applies to all ARLIZI jewelry.
If your purchase becomes defective during the warranty period, please contact our customer service. We will then advise you on repair or replacement of your purchase.
For ARLIZI jewelry, a number of terms and conditions apply to this warranty:
- On silver jewelry a 3 month warranty is applicable from the date the jewelry is purchased.
- On plated silver jewelry a 3 month warranty is applicable from the date the jewelry is purchased. The plated layer consists of a base and top layer of yellow gold or rose gold, the plating will wear with time and because of use and underneath this layer is the silver base; when the plating wears off the silver becomes visible. This warranty therefore covers only material and production errors. If you suffer from allergies or a high Ph value and your jewelry discolours quickly, we advise you to purchase only .925 silver jewelry without plating.
Not covered by the warranty:
- Damage caused by normal wear, improper use or improper handling.
- Discolouration by the use of (chemical) substances that can cause damage to the product such as water, perfume, makeup, soap, lotion and hair spray.
- Discolouration caused by high skin accidity (Ph value of the skin).
- Breakage (unless it is a demonstrable production defect).
- Damage due to the fact that the product has fallen.
- Reparation/work by a party other than ARLIZI (for example, customising the size of a bracelet).
- Loss of stones. Jewelry with Swarovski crystal is fragile. Due to differences in temperature, contact with water or perfume, cream and by bumping or dropping the article, these stones can release over time due to normal use.
- Theft or loss.
Shipping costs for repair / replacement
If the defect falls within the warranty period, the repair or replacement of the product and the shipping costs are free of charge. If the warranty period has expired we will also be able, after consultation, to repair the item for you, the shipping costs will be for your account. Please contact our customer service in advance.
If you have lost 1 earring, it is also possible to order one loose new earring with us, please contact our customer service.
In order to enjoy your ARLIZI jewelry for a long time, it is important to handle your jewelry carefully. ARLIZI jewelry is made with care of high quality materials, but it remains a wearable article that can be worn and broken, so be careful with it.
Tips to enjoy your ARLIZI jewelry for a long time:
Oxidation (discolouration) is possible and may be caused by contact with your skin, water, perfume and other care products. You can remove the discolouration with a dry clean cloth (gold plated jewelry) or a silver polish cloth to keep the jewelry beautiful (use only for silver).
- Clean your jewelry regularly with a dry, clean cloth.
- Store the jewelry in a dry place, preferably airtight.
- Take the jewelry off before you go swimming, take a shower, sleep or sports.
- Avoid contact with (chemical) substances such as water, perfume, makeup, soap, lotion and hair spray.
- Do not wear jewelry during rough (household) work.
- Protect your jewelry from scratching and avoid contact with hard surfaces.
ARLIZI is not liable for damage caused by wearing the jewelry or by improper use.
ARLIZI jewelry are not suitable for children because of the small parts that may present a risk of choking. Jewelry is not a toy, keep jewelry away from babies and children!
It is inconvenient for you if you have a complaint about our products and / or our service. We would like to assist you and offer a satisfying solution. You can send an email to [email protected]. Our colleagues of our complaints department will review the complaint and try to resolve the complaint to everyone's satisfaction.
After receipt of your complaint you will receive a confirmation from us. We will answer your complaint within 14 days of receipt, if it needs more time, we will notify you. If you do not appreciate this, you can always contact the mediation department of Stichting WebwinkelKeur to which we are affiliated.
As per 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found on https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If the complaint is not yet under consideration elsewhere, you are free to deposit the complaint via the European Union platform.